The Recycled Wedding Boutique is right around the corner on Sunday, February 5th! Our Winter event is being held at John S. Knight Center in Akron from 1:00pm until 4:00pm. The event has such a great following we wanted to share some shopping tips!
- Arrive at least an hour before the event begins. Typically shoppers wait in line over an hour to enter into the event.
- Remember strollers are not allowed and we recommend leaving the kiddos at home. If you do have to bring a child 4 years old or younger get in free.
- Come prepared! Bring a list of items you are looking for. We have over 75 sellers and they will be organized by color.
- Bring bags! Come prepared with bags to carry your purchases out.
- Bring cash! We advise Newlywed sellers to accept credit cards, but all will accept cash.
Donate! This year we are donating to the Ronald McDonald House in Akron. Bring items for donation like:
- Juice boxes/bags
- Single serving packaged: Salty snacks (chips, pretzels, crackers)
- Granola bars, fruit snacks, raisin packs
- Cereal: Family and individual size
- Fruit, jello, applesauce cups
- Pudding cups
- Hot cocoa mix single serving packs
- Microwave Popcorn
We can’t wait to see you at the event! If you have any questions please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org